Thursday, July 28, 2011

Makeover Day with Danielle

So today after pizza and shopping at ULTA one of my best friends, Danielle and I came back to my apartment for some serious makeover magic! Danielle is beautiful inside and out but doesn't wear that much makeup, so when she told me I could go crazy and do WHATEVER I wanted I of course jumped at the chance.
--We started out with an aqua eye, dramatic liner, and a medium coral lip. [Danielle freaked out a bit at first but the look actually grew on her as we began taking pictures]
--Next I really wanted to do an utra sexy bombshell look. I did a black and brown smokey eye with lots of NARS Laguna Bronzer, we also did a pinky nude lip.
 --Finally I just wanted to play up her lips a little bit because she has great lips so I did a fuchsia lip on her and kept the smokey eye the way it was!
Thank you Danielle for such an awesome day of makeovers!
--Keep an eye out for many more mini makeovers
                                                                                                xo Bad Girl Jacki

1 comment:

  1. hey awesome looks :)
    nice blog, i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete