Thursday, July 28, 2011

REVIEW: MAC Creamsheen Lip Gloss

OMG! I feel like I have found the HOLY GRAIL of lipglosses--seriously. I love wearing lipgloss but I strongly dislike ultra sticky lipglosses which is why I have very few of MAC's Lipglasses. They are very pigmented and come in a large array of colors yes, but they are too sticky for my liking. This is why I am beyond freaking out and LOVING MAC's Creamsheen Lipglosses. Yes, I am aware they have been out for a while, but I like to really try products out for a while before I tell people that they are awesome. After almost a year of using them I think it's safe to say that these are the best lipglosses I have used to date. Although they don't have as large of a color selection of MAC's Dazzle and Lipglasses they are perfect for everyday wear and are very long lasting and smooth on your lips. Even as the gloss wears off it still looks nice on your lips whereas many lipglosses get chunky and clumpy and gross after about an hour.
                HOW I APPLY: Moisturize lips first, wait 2 minutes, and apply.
[Top to Bottom] You've Got It, Right Image, Partial to Pink, Fashion Whim

  [Left to Right] You've Got It, Right Image, Partial to Pink, Fashion Whim

Pros: not at all sticky, smells excellent, lots of product, long lasting, smooth
Cons: $$$, not as pigmented as MAC's Lipglasses, medium range of colors

Repurchase? YES
Rating: 4.5/5 (Would be a 5 if there were more colors!)



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed you! Please check out mine the link is http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com . Please follow back!

    ReplyDelete